D’Angelo Hotel is settled in an early XX century historical building which passed full reconstruction in 2012.
Favorable location on the border of Prague 1 and Prague 5 districts, comfort and hospitality – these are some few important factors that allocate D’Angelo Hotel from a great number of others. There’s also the famous Mozart museum nearby at Bertramka where the renowned composer put some final touches on his Don Giovanni opera.
The Hotel is situated in a truly convenient place: it would take you mere minutes (only 300 meters) to get to the Nový Smíchov shopping mall, Anděl Metro station and a whole array of tram stations. City center is also a short way off: you will be 3 tram stations and 20 minutes on foot away from Wenceslas Square. Thanks to the hospitable personnel and high level of service, the atmosphere in the Hotel is full of comfort and tranquility. D’Angelo is a perfect place for youth and family vacations alike.
There are a total of 23 rooms in the Hotel: 13 Doubles, 6 Triples and also 2 Duplex apartments. Tourists with children are recommended to stay in Duplex apartments, both of which are equipped with a kitchen corner with all necessary appliances and a refrigerator with a minibar.
10 REASONS TO STAY AT D’ANGELO
- Free WI-FI guaranteed to be working well on all floors
- 24/7 Reception ready to suit all your needs whenever necessary
- Favorable location close to the city center. Metro and tram stations and a huge shopping mall within walking distance
- Parking lot for guests free of charge – some notable advantage for those travelling by car
- Possibility of booking excursions/transfers/taxi. In case you would like to seek the services of a professional tour guide you can always find one and buy your favorite tour at the Reception. And in transfer waiting time there is a range of Czech cosmetics and pomegranate jewelry for you to examine and buy as a gift at the Hotel hall
- Possibility of purchasing transport tickets at the Reception
- Settling with animals service for an additional fee
- Patio and summer terrace with a smoking area for you to spend your evening enjoying a cup of coffee
- Mini-bar at the Reception. Coffee, tea, alcoholic beverages, chocolate, pastry and much more can be purchased on the 1st Floor
- Fair pricing. You will always find a suitable special offer!
You will always find everything you need:
- If you wish to save on accommodation, order a breakfast to your room, or something else – you can pick up one of the options at the Special offers section.
- If you would like to book an excursion from a professional licensed tour guide – make it In the Excursions section
- Whether you need to order a transfer to an airport or any other place, you will always be able to leave a request in the Transfer section
- In case you need to send an urgent fax, scan or print a document you are free to use our services. For details please see our Business services section
Check-in time is 2 p.m., check-out time is 11 a.m. Smoking in rooms is prohibited, violators are charged with a penalty.